I've set myself a challenge of publishing a short meditation from Touchstones: A Book of Daily Meditations for Men (affiliate link) every day in March. The reasons for this are manifold.
- This book was a leaving gift from a friend in my home group of Alcoholics Anonymous in Luxembourg. I haven't read it! Now I get to do that.
- It's a nice habit to get into, to read each entry and meditate on it.
- It's a good way to practice my editing chops with repetition.
- It might show the YouTube algorithm some of that much-needed consistency in my niche and allow my channel to move away from the old content to the new.
- Repurposing on social media! This is something I want to learn how to do.
- Just because ...
If you'd like to follow my challenge, here is the YouTube playlist. Subscribe and you can join me each day. And now that I've announced it in my newsletter, I'm accountable to you all!
If you can think of anyone else in your life that would enjoy this, let them know. And if you'd like to follow me on the socials and see how the repurposing is going, I'm on Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. I'll see what sticks and double down.