Another writing session where I was able to move from a low mood to a positive mood. Ah, morning pages. How I love you.
In creating the links section, I realised that I conflated two newsletters in my writing. The Joy article I alluded to was from a newsletter I was already subscribed to called Monomythical, by Nadia Asparouhova. The Creativity and Mental Health article was the one that Sara Campbell linked to. It's written by Kathryn Vercillo and her Substack is called Create Me Free.
- Glimpsing God - Monomythical
- The Bus is Coming - Sara Campbell
- We Are All Artists with Mental Health Experiences - Create Me Free
- Arthur Brooks on Rich Roll - Build the Life You Want
- Jenny Holland's Substack - Saving Culture (From Itself)
- Codie Sanchez on Impact Theory
This is a reader-supported publication. I share my writing (mostly) free in order to show by example just how powerful a daily writing habit is for positive mental health and sobriety. If you like what you see, consider subscribing (free or paid). This allows me to continue carrying the message and helping other alcoholics and addicts to achieve sobriety.