I like the idea of annual themes way more than resolutions. Last year's was music, and I didn't really dig into it as much as I would have liked. Two creators have given me a better idea of how to use a theme successfully: Kathryn Vercillo and Myke Hurley. The idea is to find ways to keep your annual theme top of mind, examples such as having the word on your phone's lock screen, or journalling each day about how you honoured your theme. That kind of thing. All great ideas. I'll be listening to episode 150 of Cortex now after having listened to the discussion on The Pen Addict.
- Cortex Episode #150: 2024 Yearly Themes
- The Pen Addict #596 - Frixion Dots
- “Stop Taking Therapy Advice From Instagram” - Seerut Chawla
- How to Escape Mediocrity, Find Purpose and Master Power (Get Ahead of 99% of People) | Robert Greene on Impact Theory
- Kathryn Vercillo - My 2024 Intentions, Word of the Year, Musings